Thursday, June 2, 2011

The beginning

Naturally the summer before I leave for college is one of the busiest summers I have ever had. I'm doing an insane amount of traveling, which I am not complaining about because I absolutely love to travel, but I fear I won't be able to  make videos as often as I would like to.

Here is how this Summer is going to pan out:
6/3 - 6/5 - New Orleans (for orientation)
6/30 - 7/5 - Cabin in Healdsburg, CA
7/14 - 7/26 - London, and then Paris
7/28 - 7/31 - VidCon
7/29  - First day of college (whaaaat)

While I am incredibly excited about going back to New Orleans tomorrow, I'll be at my orientation literally the entire time.  I have never loved a city as much as I love New Orleans and I could not happier about going to school there for the next four years. However, this will be my first time going back to the school as an accepted student - which is very exciting and a little surreal at the same time.
Anywho, I'll be sure to post when I get home on Monday.
In the mean time, I have a flickr album of photos I've taken in New Orleans the past two times I've been there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54679313@N07/sets/72157625350985039/
enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment